Storm International is a national cleaning operation servicing the greater Sydney metropolitan area, NSW, Victoria, Queensland, South Australia, ACT, Western Australia and Northern Territory.
A member of the Australian Cleaning Contractors Alliance (ACCA) Storm International places great care on the training and development of our staff, making sure we don’t just meet expectations, but exceed them at every opportunity. Whether it’s the cleaning process, quality control checks, or regular contact from our representatives, pride in our company shines through everything we do.
Our Management Team
Storm International operates a unique management structure where our sole purpose is to ensure that our standards in quality and reliability are maintained.
- Management of over 50 sites
- Deals directly with clientele, field supervisors and cleaners daily
- Conducts weekly on-site inspections to ensure quality and reliability standard are being met.
- Oversees all management operations for Storm International Australia.
- Oversees Contract Managers, Field Supervisors and Cleaners.
- Works closely with major clients
- Arrange Quality Assurance audits on various sites
- Deals directly with Clientele daily
- Conducts daily on-site inspections
- Ensures Quality Assurance measures are being adhered to.
- Mentors and advises on-site crews.
- Conducts weekly on-site inspections to ensure quality and reliability standards are being met.
Managing Director – Wilson Younan
Founder and Managing Director of Storm International, Wilson Younan has over 30 years’ experience within the professional cleaning services industry. His hard work, diligence and leadership has grown Storm International from a small two-person cleaning company to the national business that it is today.
Wilson is a proud recipient of the Order of Australia award and is well known for his support and services to the local community.
Click here to view our company profile.
Family Values, Enterprise Experience.
- +40 Years of Experience
- 100% Australian Owned